美国瑞银UBS招募实习生发布人：助理 发布时间：2009年09月24日 阅读次数：4984
Internship sites: USA New York
About: UBS AG is a leading global financial services firm with over 68,000 employee’s worldwide, service a diverse client base that includes affluent individuals, corporations, institutions and governments.
By integrating and leveraging the combined resources, expertise and best practices of its business units, UBS offers products and services designed to provide appropriate solutions to its clients, regardless of where they are located.
Wealth Management USA provides comprehensive wealth management services through UBS Financial Services Inc. We are one of the leading financial services firms with expanded capabilities and resources to help clients make investment decisions that are appropriate for them.
- $423 billion of invested assets.*
- Over 365 offices nationwide.*
- Network of more than 8,800 Financial Advisors.*
This internship is unique in that selected individuals will be working with the management team and Financial Advisors with UBS. Interns will be assisting with general office management as well as business building efforts to aid Financial Advisors in their success through exceptional client service.
The intern has access to UBS’s research and technology and is invited to participate in analyst, mutual fund and general branch training sessions.
Some of the responsibilities may include:
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of client portfolios.
- Provide clients with equity, fixed income and mutual fund research upon request.
- Assist with financial planning for retirement, estate planning and educational funding.
- Create marketing packages and targeted marketing plans to capture additional assets and reinvestment business from existing clients.
- Coordinate and plan upcoming seminars and meetings as needed.
- Communicate with clients via telephone/in person to provide each client with an outstanding, incomparable client experience
- Assist with general administrative duties and management functions.